Operator Panel is a simple and easy way to use the FusionPBX web interface to:
- Make calls from.
- See who is on a call.
- Eavesdrop on a call.
- Hangup your own call.
- Drag and drop blind transfer an active call.
- Drag and drop calling to other users.
- Login and out of queues and call center.
You can see the status of other users also depending on what permissions are set to the user.
Make sure in Accounts > Extensions that the extension is assigned to the user. This will enable Operator Panel for that user.
Operator Panel Status¶
- Available: The user will receive a call.
- On Break: The user won’t receive a call but can still receive a call from other users that directly call.
- Do Not Disturb: The user won’t receive any calls.
- Logged Out: The user won’t receive any calls as they are logged out.