List of queues for the call center.
Call Center Queues¶
- To add a Call Center Queue click the Add button in the top right
- Once a Queue is created click the name of the queue to edit it. Once in edit mode, at the top right you can view, stop, start, restart and save the queue as well as make changes.
Call Center Agents¶
List of call center agents.
- From Apps > Call Center click Agents at the top right to access Call Center Agents
- Click the Add button on the top right to add agents (make sure to set Agent ID!)
- Set the Agent Password, or add agent_authorized=true to the dialplan for *22 if you do not want to require a PIN to log in
- If you want to enable Follow Me or Call Forwarding for an Agent, set the contact string to loopback/<extension>
Call Center Agent Fields¶
- Agent Name: Name of the agent. When adding agents to the Call Center, this is what you will see to describe the agent
- Type: 2 types supported, callback and uuid-standby. callback will try to reach the agent via the contact fields value. uuid-standby will try to directly bridge the call using the agent uuid
- Call Timeout: Time to ring the agent before deeming them unavailable
- Username: Associate a system user with this call center agent
- Agent ID: An ID that can be used to log the agent in and out of the call center
- Agent Password: A password to log the agent into the call center. This is not used if you have added agent_authorized=true to the dialplan for *22
- Contact: A dropdown to select which extension should be used to contact the agent
- Status: The default status that the agent in the call center
- No Answer Delay Time: The time the system will wait to attempt a call to the agent again if they did not answer within the Call Timeout
- Max No Answer: Max attempts to call the agent. For example, when set to 1, if the agent does not answer within the first Call Timeout, they will not get another chance to answer the call. If set to 2, the agent will have two attempts to answer the call
- Wrap Up Time: The amount of time between calls the agent will be allocated
- Reject Delay Time: If an agent rejects a call manually then this is the time to wait before a call is offered to them
- Busy Delay Time: If the agent is on Do Not Disturb, wait this defined time before trying him again
Call Center Strategies¶
- Agent With Least Talk Time: Rings the Agent will ring that has the least time talking.
- Agent With Fewest Calls: Agent will ring that has the least calls.
- Longest Idle Agent: The agent will ring who idles the longest depending on their tier level.
- Ring All: All agents ring simultaneously.
- Random: Rings Agents will ring randomly in not particular order.
- Ring Progressively: Agents will ring the same as top-down and will progress until each agent ends up ringing.
- Round Robin: Will ring the next agent available in line.
- Sequentially By Agent Order: Agents will ring in a sequence by the tier and the tiers order.
- Top Down: Agent rings in order starting from one.
Select agents from the drop down list and specify tier level and tier position.
Save the recording
Time base score¶
- Queue: Caller in queue time will start. If the caller goes to another queue the time will start over.
- System: Caller in queue will have their wait calculated as soon as they enter the system. If a caller chooses the wrong queue, when they get to the correct queue the timer won’t start over again.
Time base score - Seconds¶
This field is left blank by default which means the option will not be added to the XML Dialplan. If you populate the field with a number then the time base score will be set in the dialplan when entering the call center. This can be used to prioritize one call center queue over another.
Example 1: You may have two calls come into the system. Caller 1 entered before Caller 2. Caller 2 however has entered the “VIP” call center queue. Freeswitch will deliver the call that has the longest “time base score” to the agent. By setting the “time base score - seconds” you can tell Freeswitch that Caller 2 has “waited” longer that Caller 1 even if it isn’t true. This will allow the “VIP” queue to be answered first.
Example 2: Similar to the example above, you may want to prioritize one queue over another however you may want a threshold at which the two then become equal. For example, if Caller 1 is waiting for an agent more than 5 minutes, their call should be equal in priority to Caller 2. In this case, set the “time base score - seconds” of the “VIP” queue to be 300 (5 min). This will mean that the “VIP” queue will get only a 5min head start on the regular queue.
Max Wait Time¶
A value of 0 is the default and equals an infinate amount of time. Any other numeric value is calculated in seconds.
Max Wait Time with No Agent¶
Enter the max wait time with no agent. FusionPBX sets the default to 90 seconds and the Timeout Action will be used if there are no agents available.
Max Wait Time with No Agent Time Reached¶
Enter the max wait time with no agent. FusionPBX sets the default to 30 seconds and the Timeout Action will be used if there are no agents available.
Set the action to perform when the max wait time is reached.
Tier Rules Apply¶
- True: Set the tier rule rules apply to true. The defined tiers will be used.
- False: Set the tier rule rules apply to false. All tiers will be used.
Tier Rule Wait Second¶
30 seconds is default. Enter the tier rule wait seconds.
Tier Rule Wait Multiply Level¶
- True: The amount of seconds the caller waits until the next tier. This value will increase(multiply) if Tier Rule Wait Multiply Level is marked true.
- False: Tier Rule Wait Multiply Level is marked false then after the set amount of seconds pass the tiers in order will execute with no wait.
Tier Rule No Agent No Wait¶
- True: Setting is enabled.
- False: Setting is disabled.
Discard Abandoned After¶
Default is 900 seconds. Sets the discard abandonded after seconds.
Abandoned Resume Allowed¶
- True: Setting is enabled. Permits a call to resume their posistion in the queue but only in the amount of seconds set in discard abandonded after .
- False: Setting is disabled.
Caller ID Name Prefix¶
Set a prefix on the caller ID name.
A sound to play to a caller every announce sound seconds. Needs the full path to the .wav file.
How often the announce sound is played in seconds.
Keys to quit the current queue waiting.
Enter a description to help organize and define what the queue is for.