Direct calls between two destinations by calling a feature code.
- Name: Define the name of the call flow.
- Extension: Define what extension to use. (This will make an extension not already created)
- Feature Code: Define what * number to use
- Context: Domain context (typically leave as is)
- Status: Define what currently is in use.
- Pin Number: Define a pin number in order to execute either mode.
- Destination: Define where the call will go in the intial mode.
- Sound: Define the sound that will play once mode is engaged.
- Destination: Define what the destination will be.
- Alternative Label: Label that will show when alternative mode is in use.
- Alternative Sound: Define the sound that will play once alternative mode is engaged.
- Alternative Destination: Define where the call will go in the alternative mode.
- Description: Label what this call flow does.
Call Flow Example¶
In the Call Flow example below we have the name as Call Flow. Make the Extension number 30 that didn’t exist until now. Create the feature code as a *code with *30. Keep the context as-is with training.fusionpbx.com . Select a Status to show which mode. Make a PIN to help secure the call flow. Make the detination label as Day Mode. Select a sound to auditorially indicate which mode is activated. Choose a destination for the alternative mode. Make the alternative detination label as Night Mode. Select an alternative sound to auditorially indicate which mode is activated. Choose a destination for the alternative mode. Finally, enter a description to describe what this call flow does.