To configure the Yealink phone do the following steps.
- Login to the phone
- Click the Settings tab at the top
- On the left vertical menu click Auto Provision
- Fill in the Server URL field. This will be https://domain.tld/app/provision Replace domain.tld with your actual domain name.
- Click Confirm at the bottom
- Click Auto Provision Now at the bottom
If you have a Certificate that is self-signed or not in the Yealink’s trusted certificate authority then do the following.
- Goto the Security tab at the top right
- On the left vertical menu click Trusted Certificates
- On the dropdown box near the bottom choose Disabled for “Only Accept Trusted Certificates”.
- Click Confirm
- The phone will reboot and then provision using the information that was provided.