Auto provisioning with FusionPBX and Grandstream.
- Top Menu > Maintenance > Upgrade and Provisioning.
Fill in the following fields:
- HTTP/HTTPS User Name: Set in Advanced > Default Settings > Provisioning section in your FusionPBX installation.
- HTTP/HTTPS Password: Set in Advanced > Default Settings > Provisioning section in your FusionPBX installation.
- Config Server Path: This is typically your FusionPBX installation url/app/provision. (sub.domain.tld/app/provision)
- Firmware Server Path: Set in Advanced > Default Settings > Provisioning section in your FusionPBX installation.
- Click Save and Apply at the bottom.
- Once you have the proper information filled in, click the Reboot option at the top right.
- Click OK
- Make sure provisioning is enabled in Advanced > Default Settings
- Check, double check that the correct extension number and password is being used.
- Factory default the phone and try again.
- Reboot the device.
- Check Fail2ban and see if the ip got blocked.
- Make sure you have created an DNS A record for the domain being used and there are no typos
- Nat, firewalls and router settings. Some brands of routers can cause issues. Google the make and model of router or firewall appliance for common settings or remedies.
- Visit Grandstream Supoprt http://www.grandstream.com/support