On a new installation of FusionPBX, TLS for SIP is available to use once you run letsencrypt.sh and make a few setting changes in FusionPBX.
Configuration for SIP to use TLS can be achieved with the following steps.
- First open an ssh terminal or console window.
- cd /usr/src/fusionpbx-install.sh/debian/resources/
- Execute letsencrypt.sh
- Login to your FusionPBX installation.
- Go to Advanced > Variables.
- Scroll down to SIP Profile: Internal (This can be done on any SIP Profile)
- Set internal_ssl_enable value to true in lowercase.
- Go to Status > SIP Status.
- Click FLUSH CACHE at the top right.
- Click Rescan on the profile.
- You should now see at the right under State (RUNNING)(0)(TLS)