Manage sending FAX in a queue. Sending a new FAX will go into the queue as waiting. Status updated to sent once they have succeeded or failed after multiple attempts.
- Make sure to upgrade to the latest FusionPBX version
- Update the database structure
- Advanced -> Upgrade -> Schema
- Update App Defaults
- Advanced -> Upgrade -> App Defaults
- Run the following commands to install as a service
cp /var/www/fusionpbx/app/fax_queue/resources/service/debian.service /etc/systemd/system/fax_queue.service systemctl enable fax_queue systemctl start fax_queue systemctl daemon-reload
- or as a cron job
crontab -e * * * * * cd /var/www/fusionpbx && php /var/www/fusionpbx/app/fax_queue/resources/job/fax_queue.php
Be sure all FAX Queue category settings are configured properly within Default Settings, or emails will fail to send properly.