Manage sending emails in a queue. Also works with the transcription of audio files with IBM Watson, Azure, or Google.
- Make sure to upgrade to the latest FusionPBX version
- Update the database structure
- Advanced -> Upgrade -> Schema
- Update App Defaults
- Advanced -> Upgrade -> App Defaults
- Run the following commands to install as a service
cp /var/www/fusionpbx/app/email_queue/resources/service/debian.service /etc/systemd/system/email_queue.service systemctl enable email_queue systemctl start email_queue systemctl daemon-reload
- or as a cron job
crontab -e * * * * * cd /var/www/fusionpbx && /usr/bin/php /var/www/fusionpbx/app/email_queue/resources/service/email_queue.php
Be sure all Email category settings are configured properly within Default Settings, or emails will fail to send properly.