Setting up a Htek SIP phone through the phone’s local http management portal.
- Factory reset the phone (physically on the phone) by pressing menu button > Settings > Advanced Settings (default password is admin) > Phone Settings > Factory Reset > Press yes to continue.
- Press Menu > Status > Information to get the phones ip address
- Open a web browser and enter the phones ip address
- Default login name and password is admin
- Top menu click Account
- Fill out the fields with red* :
- Account Active:
- Primary SIP Server:
- SIP Transport:
- SIP User ID:
- Authenticate ID:
- Authenticate Password:
- Click SaveSet
- Click Restart