Signing the CLA¶
Open Source at FusionPBX¶
This repository serves as the umbrella project to represent the various open source efforts of Mark J. Crane(https://fusionpbx.com). Come here to get an overview of the various projects, to learn how to contribute to them, and to sign up as a contributor.
Table Of Contents¶
- [Sign the CLA](https://github.com/Fusionpbx/opensource/blob/master/sign-cla.md) - Step 1 [Required]
- [CLA Rationale](https://github.com/Fusionpbx/opensource/blob/master/cla-rationale.md) - [Optional if Curious]
- [Contributors](https://github.com/Fusionpbx/opensource/blob/master/contributors) - [List of Contributors]
- [Contributor License Agreement 2.0](https://github.com/Fusionpbx/opensource/blob/master/cla-2.0.md) - [The Actual CLA]
Note to External Contributors¶
Hello, External Person!
We at FusionPBX are eager to work with you.
In particular, in order for us to accept any patches from you, you will have to electronically sign a statement that indicates two things:
- You are willingly licensing your contributions under the terms of the open source license of the project that you’re contributing to.
- You are legally able to license your contributions as stated.
The reason we do this is to ensure, to the extent possible, that we don’t “taint” the projects we manage with contributions that turn out to be improper. This protects everyone who wants to use the projects, including you! If you want a longer explanation, then you can check out the [CLA Rationale page](https://github.com/Fusionpbx/opensource/blob/master/cla-rationale.md).
Once you sign the Contributor License Agreement (the “CLA”), we will then be able to merge your contributions with a clear conscience and with only the friction that results from the usual technical back-and-forth of a vibrant open source project.
To get started with this process, visit the [Sign the CLA](https://github.com/Fusionpbx/opensource/blob/master/sign-cla.md) page.
List of Projects¶
- [FusionPBX](https://github.com/Fusionpbx/fusionpbx) The Official FusionPBX Repo.
- [FusionPBX Apps](https://github.com/Fusionpbx/fusionpbx-apps) Applications for FusionPBX.
- [FusionPBX Scripts](https://github.com/Fusionpbx/fusionpbx-install.sh) Install and Upgrade Scripts for FusionPBX.
- [FusionPBX Documents](https://github.com/Fusionpbx/fusionpbx-docs) This site.
- [Open Source Umbrella Project](https://github.com/Fusionpbx/opensource) Signed contributor licenses agreements.