class, method, function and variable names
- lower case
- words separated with an underscore
- do not abbreviate the words unless it makes the name excessively long.
- indentation use tabs instead of spaces
- recommended to code with editor showing invisible characters to prevent trailing spaces and tabs.
Apps are stored in fusionpbx/app directory.
- Ensures the document_root server variable is set and then sets the include path from the root of the website.
- defines location in the menu.
- Defines the permissions the application uses and the default groups assigned to those permissions.
- Define the structure of the field names, and types.
- Is run during the install and when upgrade schema is called.
- Defines a php array of the words, phrases and sentences used in the project.
- Written in lower case.
- Words are seperated by an underscore.
- Use full words when possible.
- Do not prefix with ‘v_’ files that are currently prefix in this way will be renamed to remove the ‘v_’.
- Program showing invisible spaces.
- To eliminate tabs and spaces at the end of a line.
- Line feed only.
- No carriage return and line feed.
- Prefixed with v_ this may be configurable in the future.
- Tables names are plural unless the name is used is an Acronym.
- Use full words not abbreviations.
- uuids used for relational id instead of auto increment identifiers.