Welcome to the adding IVR section. Here you will find how to add IVR’s. Click here for the youtube video
Click on Apps then IVR Menu
Then click the
on the right.
- Options in bold are mandatory.
- Name: Enter a name for the IVR menu
- Extension: Enter the extension number (This must a new extension that isn’t allready created)
- Greet Long: The long greeting when entering the menu.
- Greet Short: The short greeting is played when returning to the menu.
- Options: Define caller options for the IVR menu.
- Timeout: The number of milliseconds to wait after playing the greeting or the confirm macro.
- Exit Action: Select the exit action to be performed if the ivr exists.
- Direct Dial: Define whether the callers can dial directly to registered extensions.
- Ring Back: Defines what the caller will hear while the destination is being called.
- Caller ID Name Prefix: Set a prefix on the caller ID name.
- Enabled: set the status of the IVR Menu.
You can get very creative with IVR’s and are almost limitless in possibilities. In the basic example below we;
- Name the IVR “IVR Main”
- Extension “200”
- Greet Long a phrase that was made from the phrase section under apps
- Number entry in options ,choose an extension for Destination and descriptions ie sales, billing, tech support, and after hours. timeout 3000 milliseconds
- Exit Action to the extension 109 (after hours)
- Direct Dial to False and Ring back to Default.
You now have a list of IVR’s to go back to and edit or delete as needed.